Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My First Blog

It is so funny that everyone assumes that because I am a website developer I must know everything there is to know about the web and all things technical. Nothing could be further from the truth. The truth is - I have never used MySpace, I do not have an account on FaceBook and this is my first Blog. Of course, I have HEARD about of all of these "Social Networking" sites and I actually do have a LinkedIn account (and it is a good thing because I got back in touch with my girl Molly who hooked me up with a great account), but I just never felt that I had a use for them or felt comfortable with them before - but that is all about to change! I have decided that it is imperative that I "keep up" with anything that may be of use to me when it comes to promoting websites - thank's to my newest account, Lori Levin of Soulful Studio's. Lori has shown me the light when it comes to blogging and she told me about Google Alerts (where have I been??). Lori is a terrific pet portrait artist (hi Lori - I know you will see this in your alerts!) in Pennsville, NJ. Check back in a few weeks to see her new website (designed and powered by Websketching of course).

Of course, I still can barely use the microwave or DVR player and I had to buy a blackberry with the word "space" on one of the keys in order to master text messaging.......

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home